The village of Jimbaran lies on the western shore of the narrow isthmus connecting the Bukit peninsula to the main island. It’s beach-lined bay has developed slower than it’s northern neighbours, Kuta, Legian and Seminyak. Although there are now several fine hotels and villas here, many of the locals are still fishermen. In the afternoon you can see their boats heading out to sea from the front of Jimbaran fish market. Nearby, on the beach, there are rows of casual cafes serving superb, just-caught fish grilled over coconut husks.
Luxury bath with flower and Body scrub.
Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
Delicious BBQ seafood diner at Jimbaran Bay
Fish 300 grams,lobster 300 grams, 3 pcs prawns, squid 200 grams, 3 pcs mussel, 300 grams lobster, steam rice,peanuts,fresh vegetable,soup, special balinese souses, dessert, mineral water or soft drink.
Price, US$ 55/person
- Super comfort and fully air-conditioned cars
- English Speaking Driver
- Private Tours no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
Terms Payment :
- Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.