Nusa Lembongan island located southeast coast of the main island of Bali. Quickly becoming one of Bali’s most popular attractions, this island paradise is a world away from the hassle and hectic pace of South Bali. Neither hawkers nor traffic mar the magnificent scenery; this is a fine place to just put your feet up and relax. Main activities include diving, snorkelling, kayaking, stand up paddle board and mangrove tour. The water is some of the clearest you will find anywhere, and a vivid aqua blue in colour.
USD 70/ Person
- Return Hotel Transfer from Nusa dua, jimbaran, kuta, legian, seminyak, ubud, and sanur( Pick up 8:00 -8:30 & arrive 17:00-17:30)
- Return Fast Boat transfer ( Departure from sanur 9:30 & departure from lembongan 16:00)
- Nusa lembongan island tour from 11:00-13:00 ( to yellow bridge, Dream beach, under ground house and mangrove)
- Beach side lunch from Warung Paradise 13:00-14:00
- Towel & locker
- Mangrove tour with Kayak, stand up paddle board or small boat from 14:00-14:30