Ubud is a town on the Indonesian island of Bali in Ubud District, located amongst rice paddies and steep ravines in the central foothills of the Gianyar regency. One of Bali’s major arts and culture centers, it has developed a large tourism industry. Ubud is being one of the famous village most visited in Bali islands due this village offered with many kinds of beautiful art, myth, and history. Is perfect tourist destination for those who love with Art and Culture history. This Ubud Tours will visit places of interest.
Trip Will Visit
- Celuk Village and Batuan Village are traditional villages which famous for the incredible gold and silver handcrafts are available around this area for very low prices. As you enter the neighborhood, you’re going to feel as if you were in a jewelry exhibition.
- Tegenungan waterfall lies at Tegenungan Village, approx. 5 kilometers, southeast Ubud. Bali has a selection of waterfalls that are fun to visit. For many people the idea of hiking through the jungle to a hidden waterfall and taking a cooling swim is the image of paradise. These places definitely exist and here are some useful tips of how to find them and what to expect.
- See coffee farm and spice, coffee Luwak or civet coffee is coffee made from coffee berries which have been eaten by civet and passed through the digestive track Asian Palm Civet.
- See Ubud’s Monkey Forest was once infamous for its menacing monkeys, who would snatch valuables from unwitting tourists, or approach them aggressively. Since 2002, however, the forest has been under the management of a local organization devoted to the preservation and care of the forest and its furry denizens.
- Last trip we visit Tegalalang rice terrace is designed very beautiful with exquisite hollowing rice field and precisely located on the hill bank. In this place, you will enjoy the beautiful panorama of valley with rice terrace and coconut trees ornament. Back to hotel
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Ubud day Tour
Price USD 40/ car , max 6person.