Kintamani volcano tours and natural hot springis perfect tour package to see view of Batur volcano and enjoying the hit of Natural hot Spring in Lake Batur and see beautiful waterfall will including in this tours.
What to Expect
- Strart pick up from your hotel and drive though to Tegalalang Rice Terrace located % km northen part of Ubud village and has of the rice fields. Rice terrace design very beautiful with beautiful rice fields and groves and precisely located on the edge of the hill. In this face you will see the Balinese farmer do their rice field in oblique area complete with irrigation system.
- Next trip we go to Toya bungkah natural hot spring pool sitting on the edge of lake batur combined with the majestic panorama and the fresh mountain air will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
- Then we heading to Penelokan are beautiful Kintamani is surrounded by the captivating nature and there are six ancient village around caldera of Batur.
- Coffe plantation for next trip here you can taste a variety of locally produced tea, coffee and the famous Luwak Coffee. Coffe Luwak or civet coffee is coffee made from coffee berries which have been eaten by civet and passed trought the digestive track Asian Palm Civet . One collected , the beans are processed hygienically, and only baked half cooked and then pounded with a trough so as not to spoil the taste.
- Last trip we will visit Tegenungan waterfall lies at Tegenungan Village, approx. 5 kilometers, south east Ubud. Bali has a selection of waterfalls that are fun to visit. For many people the idea of hiking through the jungle to a hidden waterfall and taking a cooling swim is the image of paradise. These places definitely exist and here are some useful tips of how to find them and what to expect.
Back to hotel.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Price USD 60/ person